SSL certificate Certum Trusted Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL (OV)
- Verification - Extended
- SSL certificate issuance time - 1-7 days
- Free SSL certificate reissue - Yes
- Certificate insurance - 400,000 €
- Free Site Seal - Yes
- Browser compatibility - 99.3%
- Subdomain protection - Yes
- Install SSL Certificate on different servers - Yes
Thank you, your application has been accepted.
In the near future the manager will contact you.
Certum Trusted Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL (OV)
CERTUM Trusted Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL is an OV (Organization Verified) certificate that carries all the functions of a CERTUM Trusted SSL certificate and, in addition, can uniquely protect multiple subdomains managed by one primary domain.
CERTUM Trusted Multi-Domain Wilcard SSL allows you to save money instead of buying multiple certificates. Single certificates can secure many subdomains in the main fully qualified domain
For example: The CERTUM Trusted Multi-Domain Wilcard SSL server certificate allows you to protect your main web page: example.com and any subdomain, for example: payment.example.com.
The certificate includes three full-fledged Trusted Wilcard SSL certificates. And 297 domains or subdomains can be included in one order.
The certificate is suitable for:
- Financial institutions
- E-health - web services for the processing and exchange of patient health data
- Business web services and corporate portals
- Government Websites (Public Information Bulletin, Email Boxes, Customer Service Systems)
- Communication in Facebook apps
- Client-server applications
- Internal network communication
Benefits of Choosing Trusted Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL:
- Encrypted connection sharing and secure logging - data protection
- Domain recognition as reliable in the global network
- A trusted SSL certificate is issued according to the criteria of WebTrustSM / TM
- Domain authorization and confirmation - product protection and image care
- Customer confidence, whose awareness of personal data security is growing
- Technical support during business hours of the support team
CERTUM Trusted Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL server certificates are issued for a period of 1 year in accordance with the WebTrust standard and have the Trusted status on a global scale. They are recognized as trusted by the most popular web browsers.
Certum Trusted Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificates support SHA-2 hashing algorithm