SSL certificate Certum Trusted SSL Wildcard (OV)
- Verification - Extended
- SSL certificate issuance time - 1-7 days
- Free SSL certificate reissue - Yes
- Certificate insurance - 400,000 €
- Free Site Seal - Yes
- Browser compatibility - 99.3%
- Subdomain protection - Yes
- Install SSL Certificate on different servers - Yes
Thank you, your application has been accepted.
In the near future the manager will contact you.
Certum Trusted SSL Wildcard (OV)
The CERTUM Trusted Wildcard SSL is an OV (Organization Validated) certificate that carries all the features of the CERTUM Trusted SSL certificate and in addition can uniquely protect multiple subdomains managed by one primary domain.
CERTUM Trusted Wilcard SSL allows you to save money instead of buying multiple certificates. Single certificates can secure many subdomains in the main fully qualified domain
For example: The CERTUM Trusted Wilcard SSL server certificate allows you to protect your main web page: example.com and any subdomain, for example: payment.example.com.
The certificate is suitable for:
- Financial institutions
- E-health - web services for the processing and exchange of patient health data
- Business web services and corporate portals
- Government Websites (Public Information Bulletin, Email Boxes, Customer Service Systems)
- Communication in Facebook apps
- Client-server applications
- Internal network communication
Benefits of Choosing Trusted Wildcard SSL:
- Encrypted connection sharing and secure logging - data protection
- Domain recognition as reliable in the global network
- A trusted SSL certificate is issued according to the criteria of WebTrustSM / TM
- Domain authorization and confirmation - product protection and image care
- Customer confidence, whose awareness of personal data security is growing
- Technical support during business hours of the support team
CERTUM Trusted Wildcard SSL server certificates are issued for a period of 1 year in accordance with the WebTrust standard and have the Trusted status worldwide. They are recognized as trusted by the most popular web browsers.
Certum Trusted Wildcard SSL certificates support the SHA-2 hashing algorithm.