SSL certificate Comodo Code Signing SSL (Sectigo)
- Verifies the identity / company of the developer
- Ensures the integrity of the program code
- Increases user confidence
- Confirms the authenticity of the product
- Protects software from unauthorized access
- Protects the developer's reputation
Thank you, your application has been accepted.
In the near future the manager will contact you.
Comodo Code Signing SSL
Comodo Code Signing SSL is a digital certificate designed for software developers. This certificate will indicate to users that it is safe to download this or that software, since it really belongs to the developer and has not been subject to changes or damage. Thus, the certificate will help maintain the developer's reputation and intellectual property rights.