SSL certificate Comodo EV Multi-Domain (Sectigo)
- Verification - Extended
- SSL certificate issuance time - 1-7 days
- Free SSL certificate reissue - Yes
- Certificate Insurance - $ 250,000
- Free Site Seal - Yes
- Browser compatibility - 99.3%
- Subdomain protection - No
- Install SSL Certificate on different servers - Yes
Thank you, your application has been accepted.
In the near future the manager will contact you.
Comodo EV Multi-Domain
Comodo EV Multi-Domain Certificate protects up to 100 domains or subdomains with one certificate. EV technology will increase the level of trust in your Internet resource, since when you go to the site, the address bar of the browser will be highlighted in green. This way, users will also have a visual confirmation of the security of your site.
Additional information about SSL certificate
1. To obtain an SSL certificate, you must be registered as a legal entity.
2. When generating the CSR request, make sure that in the Organization field you have entered the correct company name in English (according to the statutory documents). You cannot use the special characters << >> or / ““ in writing.
3. In the WHOIS of the domain name for which the SSL certificate is ordered, there must be an identical company name and contact information (If the WHOIS information is hidden, it should be opened).
4. Prepare registration documents translated into English and notarized (Certificate of registration of the company, a copy of statutory documents). You may also need copies of telephone and utility bills.